How to Use/Wash Reusable Bamboo Breast Pads
- Hot tip – wash 2-3 times before using to get better absorbency
- Rinse the reusable breast pads and place in bucket.
- Soaking is not recommended. Soaking agents can damage the waterproof coating.
- Do not wash in hot water as this can damage the waterproof coating.
- Machine rinse before washing in cold water using ½ strength detergent on a full load.
- Line drying is best. The sun’s UV rays kill bacteria and fade stains. Best of all: it’s FREE.
- Use Low heat when tumble drying.
- Do a full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- Next mix a tablespoon of dishwashing liquid into a sink full of hot tap water.
- Cheap dishwashing detergent without moisturizers or conditioners are the best.
- Gently massage the detergent into the inner lining of each reusable breast pad.
- Do another full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
- A deep clean every couple of months will maintain absorbency.