Luvme Bamboo Multifit All in One Cloth Nappies with Inserts // 20pack
- Bamboo is highly absorbent, absorbing up to three times its weight in water, clearly distinguishing it.
- Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic and ideal for sensitive skin. Bamboo fibre is naturally smooth and round without chemical treatment, meaning there are no sharp spurs or harsh chemicals which
may irritate the skin.
- Bamboo has excellent natural antibacterial and deodorising properties, therefore if left damp will not start to smell, unlike cotton, etc.
- Bamboo is an environmentally friendly resource.
- It grows incredibly rapidly and, unlike cotton, thrives without the use of harmful chemical pesticides.
- Bamboo does not require large amounts of water and will grow in dry conditions. It regenerates naturally, does not need replanting, has excellent soil retention properties and helps to prevent soil erosion.
- Bamboo fabric can be 100% biodegraded in soil by microorganisms and sunlight. The decomposition process does not cause any pollution in the environment.
To download our Why Bamboo fact sheet click here
Terranora NSW 2486 Australia
Tel: 07 5590 5429 | 0499 19 29 70
Fax: 07 5590 5429
- One Size All In One Multi Fit NO Cover Required
- Breathable – no more nappy rash
- Durable Long Lasting
- No pins/plastic covers
- PUL waterproof outer layer
- One Size, newborn to toddler 3-18 kg
- Comfortable elastic around legs
- Soft Bamboo lining & insert
- Quick & Easy
- Wear day & night
- Slim fitting
- Cream / Off White Colour
- Cloth Nappy’s outshell is eco friendly waterproof; laminated polyester and inner layer is soft bamboo.
- Insert is made up of 2 layers: first layer is soft bamboo and second layers are high absorbing microfiber.
- Includes : 1 x bamboo nappy & 1 x bamboo reusable insert
- All of our LuvMe Bamboo Cloth Nappies come with a reusable bamboo insert that has 4 layers for better absorbency.
Hot tip – wash 2-3 times before using to get better absorbency
• Flush the soiled liner.
• Rinse any liners and place in a dry nappy bucket.
• Rinse the nappy and place in nappy bucket.
• Wash within 2 days.
• Soaking is not recommended. Soaking agents can damage the waterproof coating.
• Do not wash in hot water as this can damage the waterproof coating.
• However soaking of the bamboo inserts would be okay in napisan but not bleach.
• Machine rinse before washing in cold water using ½ strength detergent on a full load.
• Line drying is best. The sun’s UV rays kill bacteria and fade stains. Best of all: it’s FREE.
• Use Low heat when tumble drying.
• Do a full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
• Next mix a tablespoon of dishwashing liquid into a sink full of hot tap water.
• Cheap dishwashing detergent without moisturizers or conditioners are the best.
• Gently massage the detergent into the inner lining of each nappy.
• Do another full cold wash cycle with no detergents.
• A deep clean every couple of months will maintain absorbency.
Great Savings as you can use this nappy from Birth to Toddler. Quality product for long lasting durability. Easy to put on and off baby saving time. Easy to change if only soiled insert not the entire nappy you just need to change insert only giving you more out of your nappy. Extra inserts can be added for more absorbency especially for night time use making them Versatile can be used day or night.